Holly M. Homra
Holly was born and raised in the southeast corner of Missouri, or the Bootheel as it is known, in the farming community of Kennett, Missouri. In 2010, she graduated from Kennett High School and then enrolled at the University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri where she earned a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Agriculture in 2013.
From an early age, Holly developed a passion to research and to solve problems. This led her to enroll at Southern Illinois University School of Law in Carbondale, Illinois to develop her analytical skills. While at SIU School of Law, Holly was an active member of Phi Alpha Delta Law fraternity, serving as clerk of the school’s chapter. She also served as secretary of the school’s Environmental Law Society and was recognized as a law student Scholar by the American Bar Association’s Section of Energy, Environment, and Resources. In 2016, Holly earned her Juris Doctorate degree from SIU School of Law.
Upon graduating from law school, Holly moved to Paducah to launch her professional career as a lawyer. She enjoys all Paducah has to offer and looks forward to being involved in community projects.
- Born: Kennett, Missouri
- Date of Birth: November 27, 1991
- University of Missouri, B.S., 2013
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, 2016
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Estate Planning
- Medicaid Planning
- Municipal Law
- Corporate Law
- Kentucky Bar Association
- McCracken County Bar Association
- Paducah Young Professionals
- Medicaid Planning: Your Best Approach to Financial and Healthcare Peace of Mind
- Effective use of the Qualifying Income Trust (QIT) for Medicaid Applicants
- What is Medicaid Spend-Down and What Expenditures are Exempt in Kentucky?
In the News